Knitting amidst the chaos of finals...

I have almost reached the end of the semester... grades are in for two classes (same professor): both A's! Yay!


I'm working to finish the last class...  I've written 13 pages toward a paper ("Discrimination: A Catalyst for Indigenous Language Death in the United States")  and have four or so to go... I didn't anticipate the paper being that long, but it is, and I'm pleased with it thus far.  (No page limit... that's just how long it needs to be to say what I need to say.)  I still have a seizable amount of work to do before this class is done... tomorrow will be busy....


I also got letters from all my second graders... so cute.  Many of their drawings made me chuckle--several literal second graders drew me with my crutches!  They performed their musical on Tuesday and did a fantastic job.


But amidst the chaos, I have finished one unbloggable project... it's for the cohort gift exchange tonight... but the other is progressing rather slowly...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FO Friday, Post Holiday Edition

NO-vember... Moving on...

So... blogging...