Look, No Hands!

Christmas came early this year... I've already opened most of my Christmas presents...


One of the coolest things that I got for Christmas is Dragon NaturallySpeaking. That's right, at present I'm not touching the keyboard at all. The possibilities are endless... This gives a whole new meaning to multitasking. Just imagine... I can now be typing/blogging/doing homework while knitting/cooking/who knows what else! Isn't it marvelous?!


 Here's where my nerdiness really shows... I am thoroughly enjoying being able to talk to my computer. It's like being a Star Trek character... Now, if only it would respond when I addressed it as "Computer"... Ha ha ha... seriously though...


 
On a knitting note, the secret is out. My unbloggable project is no longer so, which means I can now tell you what it is. The Unbloggable Project on which I have been working for the past several months and a Hufflepuff scarf for Red-Headed Sister for Christmas. In a nutshell, it's a black and yellow striped scarf. Actually, that's what my hands are doing right now! I am typing and knitting simultaneously and I love it!


I'm also working on mom's mitts. I'm hoping to have both of these done by the end of the year. I have 10 days to go!


No pictures just now, but hopefully soon... once I get both of these projects done!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FO Friday, Post Holiday Edition

NO-vember... Moving on...

So... blogging...