Tooth Fairy

So . . . how many times have I come back to this blog and said, "Oops, I guess it's been a while?"  Well, however many it has been (don't tell me), add one more.  On the upside, it's been less than a year since my last post.

I got a new power cord for my old laptop (the left side of the screen is cracked and black, but 80% of the screen still works, so it's still mostly usable) and may actually blog again now that I'm on it.  It is SO MUCH EASIER, in my opinion, to blog from a computer than from a cell phone.

One of the reasons for fewer blog posts is because there has been less knitting.  I completed only 14 projects in 2017.  (Only one of those was for myself, and I posted about that as my only posts last year. More selfish knitting!!!)

The first project I made last year was this:


She's a tooth fairy!  Jo had her first wiggly teeth last year in February (she was five) so I made a little tooth fairy.  Her apron is a pocket.  She's based on the pattern "Tiny Topsy the Tooth Fairy" but I modified her to have legs instead of being a topsy turvy doll, and, of course, the modifications to the apron to have a pocket.  Jo is now six and has four more wiggly teeth (two that could come out any time now), so our little fairy will be quite busy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FO Friday, Post Holiday Edition

NO-vember... Moving on...

So... blogging...